These Dunlop Safety Hiker Boots offer a hard-wearing, durable design, featuring a chunky yet lightweight rubber outsole with oil-resistant and anti-slip properties, a steel toe cap for protection, and a high ankle collar for support. These safety boots give you a comfortable fit with a fully padded insole and collar, a shock-absorbing heel unit, and a full lace-up front for a secure fit.
- Lace up
- High-ankle, padded collar
- Shock-absorbing heel unit
- Oil resistant
- Anti-slip sole
- Toecap impact protection: 147.5 ft.-lbs. (200 Joule)
- Compression (Crushing rating): 3,372 lbs. (15,000 Newton)
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Leather/synthetic upper, textile inner lining, synthetic outsole
- Complies with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB
- Dunlop safety footwear has been manufactured using premium-quality leather and materials. This product will protect against the risks of injury when worn in an environment where potential hazards occur.
- Safety footwear selected must be suitable for the necessary environment and protection needed.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather, synthetic
- Midsole: Cushioned
- Outsole: Synthetic
- Avg. Weight (pair): N/A
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Safety Toe Type: Steel Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported