Every adventurer knows that Mother Nature is unpredictable, so packing for various climates is necessary when enjoying your outdoor playground to the fullest. Engineered with the reversible functionality of both a 35-degree and 50-degree sleeping bag, the Bantam Switch allows you to adapt to your conditions for optimal warmth and comfort while getting a good night’s sleep.
- 120g Poly Hollow Fiber insulation doesn’t shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth.
- Lightweight 50D Poly Nylon Ripstop shell fabric provides a durable exterior, while soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin.
- External fabric: 50D Poly Ripstop
- Lining fabric: 50D P300T Taffeta Cire
- Insulation Construction 35 Degree Side: 2 layer offset quilt construction
- 35 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 120g x2 bonded
- Insulation Construction 50 Degree Side: Single layer quilt construction
- 50 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 140g x1 bonded
- 100 in. main zipper
- Tapered silhouette
- Hanging loops
- Total inside length: 78 in.
- Shoulder girth: 56 in.
- Hip girth: 38 in.
- Foot girth: 7 in.
- Stuffed Size: 9" x 18"
- Stuffed weight: 3 lbs., 3 oz.
- Stuff sack weight: 2.2 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 3 lbs., 1 oz.
NOTE: Do not store bag in stuff sack; compression for long periods of time will cause loss of loft
- Material: Polyester
Product Detail Attributes
- Country of Origin: Imported
Search Refinement Attributes
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Length: Over 6 ft. 6 in.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Temperature Rating: 30F/50F
- Insulation: 120g Poly Hollow Fiber
- Weight: 3 - 3.9 lbs
- Max. User Height: 78 in.
- Shoulder Girth: 56 in.
- Hip Girth: 38 in.
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz
- Shell Fabric: 50D Poly Ripstop
- Stuff Sack Size: 9"x18"
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Length: 100 in.