For you, no two days are the same: You start off with a commute, go about your 9-to-5 job, and then head off to the gym or hit the trails for a short but satisfying evening hike. Accommodating you through it all, the updated Colden daypack anticipates your adventures with a comfortable padded back panel and straps, a series of zippered compartments, sleeves for a laptop, tablet, sunglasses, and a hydration bladder, various organizational pockets, and compression straps to adjust your load. As such, you can securely store your electronics and everyday belongings, bring along your fitness or outdoor essentials, and keep it all in place and easily accessible every step of the way.
- Body is made out of 600D nylon
- Padded air mesh back panel for a breathable, comfortable fit
- Shaped, padded air mesh straps offer a comfortable fit as you carry your gear and include a series of elastic loops for attaching a carabiner
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Keep your load secure with the 1 in. adjustable waist strap
- Offering enough space for books, gym clothes, or basic hiking gear, the large, zippered main compartment is equipped with a padded hydration sleeve, hanger, and port for the hose. The sleeve also doubles as a spot to hold onto a laptop
- Zippered secondary compartment includes a lined sleeve for storing a tablet or smartphone and an organizational panel with a key hook
- Separate zippered sunglasses pocket in front is lined with fleece, keeping your eyewear secure and scratch free
- Two side stretch water bottle pockets
- Front features a smaller zippered compartment with two organizational pockets and a separate zippered stash pocket on the outside
- Side compression straps let you expand the pack’s shape to accommodate a larger load or cinch it down for securing smaller ones
- Woven tool loop added to bottom
- Store or quickly grab the pack with the top hanging loop
- Holds 26L/1,586 cu. in.
- Measures 9 x 13 x 19 in.
- 19 in. torso size
- Weighs 2 lbs., 1 oz.
|Weight||2 lbs., 1 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|