On those lengthy day hikes, the weather can quickly change to cold alpine terrain when you get close to the summit. For adjusting to those extremes, this jacket helps out with its convenient 3-in-1 construction. Here, a water-repellent, quilted liner using Thermolite Micro insulation keeps heat close without adding excess weight. On the outside, a windbreaker-like shell uses System3 protection and pit zips to keep you cool and dry. Start your journey with one, quickly deploy the other when the temperatures drop, and finish your trek in total comfort.
- Fabric content: Stretch dull rib stop
- 3-in-one construction:
- Water-resistant shell with pit zips to keep you cool and dry.
- Water-repellent liner
- Thermore classic 100g Tech Therm insulation regulates body temperature and dries quickly.
- Full-zip front with a zipper garage and draft flap to keep out the cold
- Adjustable hood that can be zippered off and tucked away.
- Fully waterproof, taped seams help keep out the elements.
- Water-repellent construction sheds moisture to keep you dry.
- Cuffs adjust with hook and loop closures.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Quilted liner zips and snaps into the outer shell for a combination of lightweight warmth and water-resistant performance.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Polyester rib stop|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Quick drying`Water Resistant`3-In-1|
|Ventilation||Yes - pit zips|