Wet and rugged conditions are no match for this insulated shell pant. Insulated with Thermore Classic 100g Hi-Loft, this pant will keep you warm and comfortable while you’re on the slope. As a member of the EMS TechTherm technical family, this pant will keep you warm by trapping your body’s natural heat close to the body. The insulation is also treated with DWR so you can rest assured that you will be kept nice a dry all day long.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating sheds moisture to keep you dry
- Exterior fabric is made out of 100% Polyester
- Interior lining is made out of 100% Polyester
- Hem features Cordura binding to help with everyday wear and tear
- Grip tape added inside the waistband helps the pant stay in place
- Hanging loop available at the center back waistband to help with drying.
- 2 in. waistband adjusts with a hook and loop closure and includes belt loops
- Zippered fly with hook and loop and two-button closure
- Two zippered hand pockets with hidden ring to attach keys (wearer’s left pocket)
- Zippered pocket on right thigh gives you a spot to store and quickly access small supplies
- Back pockets for added storage. Wearer’s right has a flap pocket with zipper closure. Wearer’s left is a flap pocket only.
- Inner gaiter features gripper elastic cuffs to keep the pant in place all while keeping rain and snow out
- Ankle zippers and a wide leg allows you to fit these pants over your snow boots with ease
- Logo heat transfer by knee
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Adjustable`Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Insulated`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|