Through hiking, camping, and climbing, one common factor remains: You always need pants that move with you. And, that’s exactly what this style delivers. Using stretchy yet durable materials, this pair’s blend of flexibility and strength is cut out for trekking up to the summit or ascending that challenging route, with paneling and articulated knees ensuring a more ergonomic, natural fit. Classic construction then provides you with five standard pockets for stashing and quickly accessing small yet essential supplies.
- Made out of a 97% nylon/3% spandex woven blend for a lightweight, stretchy feel
- Water-repellent, quick-dry construction
- High-durability material is built to handle the rigors of the outdoors
- Classic five-pocket construction
- Articulated knees and self-fabric gusset give you a greater range of motion
- Paneled construction with double-needle stitching creates a durable, more ergonomic fit
- 1¾ in. waistband with belt loops
- Stretch construction allows the pants to move with you in a range of activities
- Zip fly with buttoned closure
- Straight fit
- Embroidered ice axe logo on front pocket; stitched block mountain logo on back pockets
- Short – 30 in.
- Regular – 32 in.
- Tall – 34 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||97% nylon/3% spandex|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.; Tall: 34 in.|