Equipped with DownTek insulation, the Mountain Light sleeping bag delivers comfort and warmth that's perfect for colder nights, while the hood securely cinches to trap heat keeping you toasty.
- External fabric: 20D Diamond Mini Ripstop, a lightweight material that provides a very durable exterior.
- Lining: Polyester
- DownTek 650 fill-power down keeps you warm – even if you sleeping bag is wet.
- Innovative vertical baffling with Insotect Flow Insulation Technology offers ideal thermal efficiency and eliminates cold spots
- Zippered exterior headlamp/cell phone pocket
- Two-way, full-length zipper with anti-snag draft collar
- RDS-certified, responsibly sourced down ensures humane treatment of ducks and geese
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Extended zipper guard
- Hood cinches securely to trap heat
- 100% nylon storage sack included
- Compression stuff sack included
- Stuffed weight: 3 lbs.
- Stuff sack weight: 3.8 oz. (2.4 oz.)
- Sleeping bag weight: 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Total inside length: 78 in.
- Comfort Rating: 27°F
- Limit Rating: 15°F
- Extreme Rating: -19°F
|Country of Origin||Imported|