At the end of a long day of hiking, all you want to do is relax and rest up for the next day. The EMS Simmer Down 25° sleeping bag makes it easy to settle in and get a good night's sleep so you can tackle the next section of trail feeling well-rested and refreshed. Recommended for colder nights.
- 550-fill duck down offers great loft, compressibility, and breathability; down retains its insulating qualities better than synthetics for long-term performance
- Horizontal baffles hold the insulation in place to eliminate cold spots and ensure maximum warmth
- 50D Poly Nylon shell fabric provides a durable exterior while soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin.
- Mummy shape provides a more snug fit for superior warmth
- Hood design provides a closer fit to seal in warmth even better than before
- Hidden internal chest pocket secures small accessories
- Full-length anti-snag right zipper features dual sliders and draft tube
- Webbing loops on the bottom of the bag let you hang it up to dry or air out
- Includes stuff sack
- Stuffed weight: 2 lbs., 5 oz.
- Stuff sack weight: 1.9 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 2 lbs., 3 oz.
- Total inside length: 76 in.
- Comfort Rating: 28°F
- Limit Rating: 17°F
- Extreme Rating: -16°F
|Country of Origin||Imported|