Print this tab
Whether it's the longest night of the year or the shortest—or any other night, for that matter—the EMS Solstice 20° sleeping bag will keep you nice and cozy when it starts to get chilly.
- Mummy-shaped to provide superior heat retention without extra bulk
- Omniloft polyester insulation doesn’t shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth
- Lightweight 63D Poly Nylon Ripstop shell fabric provides a durable exterior; soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin
- Two-layer, offset quilted construction traps heat in overlapping layers for even warmth
- Hood cinches down around your head to prevent heat from escaping
- Left-zip; extra-long two-way zipper allows you to kick a foot or leg out when you get too hot
- Webbing loops at the bottom provide an easy way to hang the bag and let it air out
- Nylon stuff sack included; to preserve the bag’s loft, do not use the stuff sack for long-term storage
- Stuffed weight: 3 lbs., 5 oz.
- Sack weight: 2.7 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 3 lbs., 2 oz.
- Total inside length: 72 in.
Print this tab
- Material: Nylon
Product Detail Attributes
- Country of Origin: Imported
Search Refinement Attributes
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Length: 6 ft. to 6 ft. 5 in.
- Shape: Mummy
- Temperature Rating: 20F
- Insulation: Omniloft
- Weight: 3 - 3.9 lbs
- Max. User Height: 72 in.
- Shoulder Girth: 62 in.
- Hip Girth: 56 in.
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs., 2 oz.
- Shell Fabric: 63D Poly Nylon Ripstop
- Stuff Sack Size: 9x18 in.
- Storage Sack: No
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Length: Full