For all those long hikes, it’s inevitable that you’ll encounter bad weather the way, especially as you get closer to the summit. For adjusting to extreme cold and rain, this women's jacket features comfortable and convenient 3-in-1 construction: A windbreaker-type outer shell with DWR finish, an internal water-repellent lining, and lightweight insulation that regulates your body temperature to keep you warm, without adding excess weight. Pit zips give you a quick solution for adjusting ventilation and releasing body heat, while a full-zip front blocks out the elements. Start your journey with one, quickly deploy the other when the temperatures drop, and finish your trek in total comfort.
- 3-in-one construction:
- Breathable water-resistant polyester shell with DWR finish.
- Water-repellent polyester liner
- Tech Therm insulation regulates body temperature and dries quickly.
- Shell feature Durable Water Repellent finish
- Pit zips keep you cool and dry.
- Full-zip front with a zipper garage and draft flap to keep out the cold
- Adjustable hood can be zippered off.
- Fully waterproof, taped seams help keep out the elements.
- Water-repellent construction sheds moisture to keep you dry.
- Thermo Regulation regulates your body temperature, so you stay cool while adventuring.
- Cuffs adjust with hook and loop closures.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One zippered left chest pocket
- Lightweight and breathable
- Quilted liner zips and snaps into the outer shell for a combination of lightweight warmth and water-resistant performance.
- EMS logo on left chest
- Recycle fibers
- Easy care: Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle. Line dry away from heat.
- Secure all fasteners and zippers before wash.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Shell & Lining, DWR finish, Synthetic insulation|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Lined`Ventilation`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Quick drying`Water Resistant`3-In-1|
|Ventilation||Yes - pit zips|