The combination of toughness, stretch construction, and a classic silhouette makes this a truly go-anywhere, do-anything pant. Its transitional design covers you on the job, and after 5 o’clock, its strength and flexibility are all set for plenty of outdoor adventures: hiking for a few hours, getting some bouldering in, or going right out to the campsite for a few days away. Whatever you do, its microsand twill holds up to the journey’s rigors while feeling soft against your skin, and its stretchy, slightly wider fit never restricts your movements.
- Made out of a 99% cotton/1% spandex twill blend
- Stretch construction moves with – not against – you
- Microsand finish offers a softer feel
- Classic five-pocket design with brass rivets for reinforcement
- Mid-rise cut offers space through the thigh and tapers slightly to the ankle
- Zip fly with buttoned closure
- Belt loops; back belt loop includes a brass rivet for reinforcement
- Cuffs can be worn all the way down or turned up 5 in.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and irritation
- Contrast overlock stitching on inside
- EMS ice axe logo embroidered on back pocket
- 13 in. leg opening
- 32 in. inseam (all sizes)
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||99% cotton/1% spandex twill|