Finish off your layering system with the EMS Empress Soft Shell Pant. A relaxed and stretchy straight-legged style fits over base garments with ease, while a DWR finish helps keep out the elements, so you continue to remain dry on your journeys up to the peak. Whatever you need to trek through, its construction offers convenient, out-of-the-way protection that ultimately lets you focus on your goal.
- Made out of 90% polyester/10% spandex 4-way stretch woven material, 246gsm
- Pocket bags are made out of 100 g/yd. 100% polyester open hole mesh
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish lets water bead up and roll off the surface, keeping you dry in the process
- Highly durable, abrasion and water-resistant construction
- Extremely breathable fabric with stretch and recovery for fit without restriction
- Semi-Fitted, straight-legged fit
- Features two zippered hand pockets and belt loops
- Two welted back pockets
- Thigh zippered side pocket lets you easily store and quickly access smaller items
- Ankle zippers lets you easily pull this pair over your hiking boots
- Button closure with zip fly
- Short: 29 in.
- Regular: 31 in.
- Tall: 33 in.
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% polyester/10% spandex|
|Best For||Cold and Wet Weather|
|Inseam||Regular: 31 in|