Part of our Ascent Series, this hard-face fleece piece practically defines adaptability. Four-way stretch, moisture wicking, and excellent resilience never hamper your movements, abrasion resistance delivers the all the durability needed to hike up to the peak or send a route, and fleece traps warmth without adding weight. As such, in warmer and transitional seasons, it can simply be worn alone for lightweight, flexible warmth, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under waterproof shell pants.
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough, rugged conditions, journey after journey
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- One zippered back pocket for storing smaller items
- Slim, tapered fit
- Machine washable
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% Polyester/10% Spandex|