Part of EMSâ best-selling series, the womenâs-specific Sector 25 is there when youâve got a peak picked out and youâre ready to scale it and return in a dayâs time. As you plan out your adventure, its nylon ripstop design feels lightweight but can carry heavier loads – plus a few extra items – with ease and delivers all the basics at an affordable price: a breathable back panel and harness, exterior pockets for stashing away smaller gear, loops and bungee points for ice tools and trekking poles, and a womenâs-specific fit with weight distributed to the right places. When a dayâs enough for reaching the summit and exploring everything in between, its modest size helps you take along all the essentials.
- Body is made out of 100D Nylon Ripstop
- Also includes 420D HD Small Ripstop, 420D Nylon, and 840D Nylon
- Breathable foam harness and hip belt ensure maximum comfort from the start of your journey through the end
- Interior hydration sleeve lets you take along a hydration bladder
- Zippered front stash pocket offers a place to store smaller items and quickly access them when needed
- Extra stretch woven front pocket for holding onto a layer or rain gear
- Hip belt includes two zippered pockets offering room for smaller electronics, a pair of sunglasses, or snacks
- Stretch woven side pockets hold onto your water bottle
- Loops and bungee cords let you attach trekking poles or ice tools to the outside
- Main compartment includes one zippered pocket and one zippered mesh pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Zippered panel-loading design includes a top zippered compartment
- Compression straps keep the load together for improved stability
- Womenâs-specific fit includes a smaller torso, curved harness, and an angled hip belt
- Holds 25L/1,526 cu. in.
- Weighs 2 lbs., 3 oz.
- Torso length: 16 in.
- Measures 18.5 in. x 10 in. x 8.25 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||2 lbs., 3 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|