Excitement awaits you on every outdoor adventure. But a cross-country ski excursion or off-slope snowboard run can quickly turn perilous. For those situations you need the EMS Squall Pant with RECCO Tracking for quick locating in an emergency. Constructed from 100% recycled polyester, this 3-layer shell features 10K/10K water resistance, a DWR finish and fully seam-sealed fabric to repel water. To prevent the waistband from slipping, the Squall features a 1" elastic tape with Silicon adhesive on the inner waistband. Adjustable Velcro tabs on the waistband allow you to customize the fit to your preference. And if an unexpected situation arises, the RECCO Tracking System, built into the pant on the back left leg under the RECCO screen print, provides rescuers with the quick and accurate location of the wearer, wherever that may be.
- Recco Reflector - A small band-aid size battery-free transponder which makes you searchable to professional mountain rescue teams in the event of an avalanche or other emergency.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements, helping you stay dry
- Cordura branded fabric on the hem for full reinforcement
- Elastic gaiter on leg opening to keep out moisture
- Four pockets on the front side and one pocket on the back
- Thigh zippers open to allow venting
- RECCO has no battery to replace.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester Shell, 140gsm
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Standard 31" inseam
- Fit: Loose
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Additional Features||Adjustable`Pocket`Lined`Venting`Recco`Wind resistant`Quick drying`Water Resistant|