For all the hikes you take, it’s inevitable that you’ll encounter rain along your adventures. So, as a lightweight way to be prepared, bring along this waterproof jacket. Using EMS’ System3 technology, it repels moisture from the surface and lets it evaporate from the interior, keeping you dry both inside and out. Along with this key aspect, pit zips give you a quick solution for adjusting ventilation and releasing body heat, while a full-zip front blocks out the elements. For convenience, it packs into its own pocket and can be deployed quickly at the first signs of a storm.
- Made out of 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements, helping you stay dry
- Uses System3 technology. This waterproof, breathable laminate material blocks water from the outside while allowing perspiration to escape, keeping you dry and comfortable all around
- Front zippered hand pockets are lined with warp knit tricot mesh for ventilation
- Fixed hood adjusts with drawcord
- Three-way hood adjustment, with a drawcord covered by a separate garage, gives you a closer fit
- Armpit zippers let you release heat and adjust ventilation, based on the conditions outdoors
- Features two interior pockets for holding onto smaller essentials. One doubles as a packable pocket bag
- Hem adjusts with bungee cord, helping you keep out the cold
- Elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Full-zip front keeps out the elements with dual hook-and-loop flaps that button at the hem
- EMS logo added to left sleeve
- Streamlined, athletic cut with a more feminine fit
- 27 in. center back length
- Weighs 11.9 oz.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Best For: Hiking
- Features: Waterproof
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation Rating: Uninsulated
- Construction: Lightweight rain jacket
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon ripstop
- Hood Type: Fixed, adjustable
- Removable Liner: no
- Snow Skirt: No
- Back Length: 27 in.
- Weight: 11.5 oz.