These men's Damascus 3/4 Crew Technical Socks are perfect for outdoor adventures on the trail. They are made from a merino wool fabric blend that naturally wicks moisture and promotes air circulation around the foot. The wool is paired with nylon fabric for durability and Lycra spandex fibers to minimize foot fatigue.The socks feature a medium level of cushioning, with targeted cushioning zones in the heels and balls of the feet. They are also naturally resistant to bacteria and odor and fit well under hiking boots.
- Fabric:52% Nylon, 44% Merino wool, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Targeted full-density cushioning zones in the heels and balls of the feet.
- Multiple ventilation channels for effective airflow.
- Comfort compression using Lycra spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue.
- Fine-gauge, 19.5-micron yarn delivers next-to-skin comfort.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushioning: Medium Cushioning
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||4:52% Nylon, 44% Merino wool, 4% Lycra Spandex|
|Additional Features||Ventilation`Quick drying`Moisture wicking|