The durable, lightweight Altitude VI I WP is a great men's hiking boot. Its rustproof hardware lacing system provides a secure fit, and the OrthoLite?? Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning to keep your feet supported in all types of terrain. To top it all off, the Michelin?? rubber outsole ensures stability and security in even the toughest of conditions. A great choice for the active man.
- Leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable lining
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Seam-sealed construction
- OrthoLite?? Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning
- Lace-up closure with rustproof hardwarei-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- Removable insole
- High-performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction
- 6 in. height with a 1½ in. heel
- Weighs 2 lbs., 14 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: CMEVA
- Outsole: Michelin Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 14 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported