Handle the worksite first and then master the trails in this extra-durable crossover style. Leather construction, a waterproof membrane, a shank, and multi-surface Michelin® rubber outsole create a performance-oriented foundation for the job. But, once the weekend hits, its impact-absorbing, dirt-shedding, stability-enhancing design understands you’ve got a long way to go before you reach the summit, and supports you up and back through damp, rugged, and slippery conditions.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper
- Microfleece lining helps with controlling perspiration and holds onto warmth
- Dri-Tec waterproof membrane blocks out the elements to keep you dry and allows for breathability to keep you cool
- i-Shield hydrophobic technology enhances the boots with water- and dirt-repellent protection from the outside
- Padded collar and tongue for more support
- OrthoLite® Impressions memory foam footbed cushions from below to offer ergonomic arch support
- XLR8 midsole uses lightweight construction to provide a high level of rebound, comfort, and shock absorption
- Molded heel chassis improves stability
- Ultra-durable Michelin® rubber outsole lets you move in a range of environments with multi-surface traction
- DTA forked shank improves stability
- 4½ in. shaft
- Weighs 1.3 lbs.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: XLR8
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: DTA
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1.3 lbs.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking, Work
- Country of Origin: Imported