IRON AGE Men's Board Rage Steel Toe Skate Oxford Shoes
There's something to be said for stick-to-itiveness. And these shoes are the final word. Grip through the slickest, slipperiest surfaces. Stick it to whatever's trying to bring you down. Ideal for storage and transportation workers, assemblers, utility workers, industrial mechanics and machinists, these boots are built tough to stand up to slick surfaces and electrical hazards, as well as metal chips and shards.
This product will be shipped directly from Iron Age and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Full grain leather upper is tough against abrasion, oils, and chemicals.
- Memory foam footbed
- Steel toe
- Tough against heavy objects
- Electrical hazard protection
- Slip resistant rubber outsole - A wide surface area gives you the traction you need to stay on your feet.
- Tough against oily and slick surfaces, ice and snow, electrical hazards, metal chips and shards, chemicals
- ASTM F2413 - Meets all standards for safety footwear
- Upper: FULL GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
- Outsole: SLIP RESISTANT RUBBER OUTSOLE
- Shank: SHANK TYPE: NONE
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Gender: Men's
- Country of Origin: Imported