It's not about hitting back, but hitting first. Plowing through what's heavy, what's caustic, what's rough, and what's in your way. And to do all that and still be standing? That's what these boots area all about.
This product will be shipped directly from Iron Age and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Meets all standards for safety footwear
- Steel toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Flex-met® internal met guard - Top of the foot protection that doesn't get in your way
- Kevlar® stitching
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable EVA cushioning with a spongey rubber heel
- Full grain leather upper - Only the toughest part of the hide, so your boots can be the toughest against abrasion, oils, and chemicals
- Tough rubber outsole for the toughest terrains and surfaces
- Shank type: steel
- Designed for construction tradesmen, heavy equipment operators, concrete workers and masons
- Tough against falling or rolling objects, chemicals and oils, metal ships and shards, hot surfaces, and uneven terrain
- ASTM F2413
|Country of Origin||Imported|