When the road gets rough and your load gets heavy-keep going. When the rain comes pouring and the way seems blocked-keep going. When the cautious head home, but there's still a job that needs doing-keep going. With all around protection, waterproofing, and guaranteed durability, these boots are in it for the long haul, just like you.
This product will be shipped directly from Iron Age and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Meets all standards for safety footwear
- Composite toe - Light and non-conductive to both heat and electricity
- Electrical hazard protection
- Permabond™ technology with a durable polyurethane outsole, that's guaranteed to last
- Flex-met® internal met guard
- Foot force® footbed
- Ladder latch 90° degree heel
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- Full grain leather upper - Only the toughest part of the hide, so your boots can be the toughest against abrasion, oils, and chemicals.
- Shank type: non-metallic rigid nylon
- Designed for farmers and ranchers, welders and metal workers, concrete and masons, construction tradesmen, industrial mechanics and machinists, oil and gas workers
- Tough against heavy falling or rolling objects, fire and sparks, chemicals and oils, electrical hazards, uneven terrain, ladders and scaffolding
- ASTM F2413
|Country of Origin||Imported|