ITASCA Men’s Ketchikan Boots
Whenever you’re outdoors, be it on the job, in the wilderness, or shoveling the sidewalk after a snowstorm, your feet have two clear needs: To stay warm and dry. Named after the Alaskan wilderness, these boots start at the core, with two levels of insulation and a waterproof TPR shell. But, it’s the all-around sturdiness that keeps you going, and here, durable leather and rustproof D-rings create that formidable foundation.
- Leather suede and nylon upper
- Injection-molded waterproof TPR shell keeps out the elements
- Rustproof D-ring hardware for speed lacing system
- Gusseted tongue keeps out snow and debris
- Removable thermal reflective felt liner holds onto heat without adding weight
- 200g Thinsulate insulation adds extra warmth
- Lugged outsole offers a stronger grip
- 9 in. tall
- Weighs 24 oz.
- Gender: Men's
- Country of Origin: Imported