It’s always a pain to trudge through slushy sidewalks or to shovel out your car on a frigid morning, but the right pair of footwear helps you get through it. Preventing that soggy, damp sensation around your foot, these low-cut duck boots approach the winter season with fully waterproof construction, a moisture-wicking liner, and a lugged outsole. The result acts as a fortress against the elements, keeps you completely dry, and gives you much-needed traction for navigating slippery streets and icy pavement.
- Synthetic rubber shell assists with repelling snow, rain, and slush
- Moisture-wicking lining assists with keeping your feet cool and dry
- Waterproof construction fully blocks out the elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed cushions your steps
- Anti-odor treatment helps cut down on odors
- Aggressively lugged synthetic rubber outsole delivers superior traction
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Low-cut silhouette
- 4¾ in. shaft
- Weighs 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Synthetic
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Casual Shoes, Winter, Rain
- Country of Origin: Imported