Lace up a pair of Kamik’s William snow boots and take that special someone out to admire the snow-capped trees or changing leaves. You’ll not only look stylish from the feet up, but these boots for winter and fall feature lightweight RubberHe bottoms to keep your feet dry and on the ground, wherever the path leads.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof gusset tongue
- 8mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content): Keep your toes toasty with the Thermal Guard liner. The two-layer system wicks moisture away and locks in body heat for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. It’s made in Canada from 100% recycled material, so it warms your heart, too.
- D-ring lacing system
- Molded dual-density PU foam insole with antibacterial treatment
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell: As light as helium and as strong as iron, RubberHe offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature, too.
- SNOWBOB lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- With their lightweight waterproof outsoles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. per pair
- Temperature rated: -40°F
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
|Country of Origin||Imported|