Give your little princess’ feet the royal treatment with Kamik’s Sugarplum toddler boots. These toddler snow boots feature lightweight RubberHe bottoms, so her feet won’t slip or get wet while she’s sipping hot chocolate in the snow.
- Waterproof 210 denier nylon upper and faux fur snow collar
- 6mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content) and moisture wicking lining – Keep her toes toasty with the Thermal Guard liner, perfect for frosty weather. The two-layer system wicks moisture away and locks in body heat. It’s made in Canada from 100% recycled material, so it warms your heart, too.
- One-touch elastic Velcro strap
- Waterproof, lightweight SNOWPAW synthetic RubberHe outsole – Kamik spent two years perfecting the RubberHe. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature, too.
- With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between her feet and snow or water. She’ll stay dry, no matter what it does outside.
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -25°F
- Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
|Country of Origin||Imported|