You’re ready to work, so arrive at the jobsite with shoes built to handle the hazards. This pair from Keen blends several essential qualities – electrical hazard protection, a steel toe, oil and slip resistance, and a stability shank – with a sturdy, low-profile design. And, helping you stay on your feet, the metatomical footbed delivers arch support right in line with your foot’s shape.
- Upper is made out of water-resistant nubuck leather
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining
- Sandal-like shape features Keen Patented Toe Protection, with an outsole that wraps up over the toes
- Metatomical EVA footbed supports the foot’s arch by anatomically aligning with its natural contours
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- With a compression-molded EVA midsole
- Offers electrical hazard protection
- Contoured heel lock
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Women’s-specific fit
- Left and right asymmetrical toes offer a roomier fit and more comfort
- Steel safety toes offer protection against impacts and crush injuries
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- Weighs 18.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|