Utilizing a narrower, women’s-specific fit that’s spacious in the right places, Keen gets you ready for the trails with this lightweight, mid-height hiking boot. Going down to the most essential features, it combines cushioning, moisture control, and a lugged outsole for a supreme blend of support, dryness, and grip that gets you up to the summit yet doesn’t look out of place on the sidewalk. Breathable elements further reduce any weight that could hold you back and tire you out on a summer hike up to the peak.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cleansport NXT™ offers natural odor control
- Contoured heel lock creates an ergonomic, locked-in fit
- Cushioned panel alleviates any pressure placed on your Achilles tendon
- Dual-density PU footbed for a supportive fit
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane repels moisture while letting it escape
- Low-density EVA midsole adds cushioned comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole includes 4mm multi-directional lugs for superior grip in a range of terrains
- Narrower, women’s-specific fit offers improved stability on steeper terrain while still giving your toes space to move
- Lower collar gives you greater freedom of movement
- Full-length rock plate
- Weighs 1 lb., 9.4 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|