The Keen Women's Terradora Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes come in a women's specific fit that has a narrower last through the heel for added stability on steep ascents. The breathable mesh uppers feature waterproof membranes keep your feet dry, lightweight cushioning flexes with your foot to absorb shock, and the lower collar height encourages freedom of movement, while low-density cushioning panels take pressure off your Achilles tendons. Everything you need for foot comfort and stability on the trail.
- Mesh and synthetic uppers
- Breathable mesh lining
- Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Dual density PU footbed
- Low-density EVA midsole
- Lightweight cushioning flexes absorb shock.
- Cushioning panels take pressure off your Achilles tendons.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multi directional lugs
- 3/4 length ESS stability shank for support
- 4.5 in shaft
- Cushioned ankle panel
- Women's-specific fit
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Fit Tip: This style has a narrower fit than a traditional Keen shoes
- Weight per pair: 1 lb., 9.4 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|