Whether you’re working eight hours on the job site or shoveling snow at home, you require hand protection that not only keeps your digits warm but also repels water and gives you a sturdy grip. As conditions change, this pair from Manzella adjusts through a dependable combination of water-resistant Gore-Tex®, an abrasion-resistant palm, and heat-retaining Thinsulate™. As a result, you’ve got all the dexterity you need with the coverage wet and cold environments require.
- Shell made out of ripstop nylon
- RubberTec grip palm offers abrasion resistance
- Soft microfleece lining wicks away moisture
- Gore-Tex® two-layer internal shell keeps water out while releasing any vapor
- 100g Thinsulate™ delivers streamlined insulation
|Country of Origin||Imported|