Whatever your pace on the trail, Marmot's Frequency Hybrid Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable. The front panel of wind-resistant nylon lined with Polartec High Efficiency Fleece protects and wicks to keep you dry, while stretch knit panels at the back and sleeves keep you moving freely.
- Front body: Lightweight nylon for wind protection
- Body lining: Polartec High Efficiency Fleece Grid fabric for superior wicking action, breathable comfort, fast drying, and next-to-skin softness
- Back and sleeve panels: Stretch knit for increased mobility and breathable comfort
- Drop-tail hem for increased coverage
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and increased range of motion
- Thumbholes for ease of layering and hand warmth
- Wind flap for added protection from the elements
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflectivity for safety
- Flatlock stitching for nonchafing comfort
- Center-back length: 26.5 in.
- Athletic fit
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Front body: 100% nylon miniripstop; Polartec Lining: 92% polyester, 8% elastane; Stretch-knit panels: 65% nylon, 20% polyester, 15% elastane|