The same out-of-the box comfort you love from our original Moab hiking boot, re-imagined for long days on the job. Premium waterproof leather with durable rubber reinforcements and a lightweight, non-metallic composite toe make the Moab 2 Vent Mid Waterproof the perfect boot for outdoor work.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Waterproof full-grain leather with reinforcements built to last on the jobsite.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION: Non-metallic composite toe for protection without the bulk.
- Upper Waterproof full-grain leather and textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe Composite safety toe for lightweight, non-metallic protection - rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75. Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Foot bed KINETIC FIT™ Elite foot bed offers maximum support and structure in the arch and added cushion in the heel and forefoot for all-day comfort.
- Midsole:Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole Oil and slip resistant M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsole (Mark II tested) for durable traction. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth 5mm
- Weight 2lb 14oz (1321g) - per pair
- Width: Regular
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Electrical Hazard Rated: Yes
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Safety Toe Type: Composite Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported