The same out-of-the box comfort you love from the original Moab hiking boot gets re-imagined for long days on the job. Premium waterproof leather with durable rubber reinforcements and a lightweight, non-metallic composite toe make the Moab 2 Vent Waterproof the perfect boot for outdoor work.
- Time-Tested Fit: Built on the original Moab platform – a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- Premium Materials: Waterproof, full-grain leather with reinforcements built to last on the jobsite.
- Lightweight Protection: Non-metallic composite toe for protection without the bulk
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather and textile with an M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Composite safety toe for lightweight, non-metallic protection – rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75. Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap
- Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability
- Breathable mesh lining
- KINETIC FIT™ Elite footbed offers maximum support and structure in the arch and added cushion in the heel and forefoot for all-day comfort.
- Midsole features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability
- Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it
- Oil- and slip-resistant M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsole (Mark II tested) for durable traction. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 2lbs., 10 oz. (1208g) - per pair
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Merrell Air Cushion
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: Yes - Nylon
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Work
- Country of Origin: Imported