This product will be shipped directly from Nautilus and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- ANSI I/75 & C/75 Approved
- Mesh & Synthetic Upper
- Super Lightweight Carbon Nanofiber Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Advanced PU & ESD Foam Insole for Cushioned Comfort
- Wedged EVA Midsole for Added Support
- Full-Contact Slip and Oil-Resistant Rubber Outsole
- No Exposed Metal to Meet Scratch Resistant Workplace Requirements
- 100% Man-Made Components, Vegan Friendly
- Static Dissipative
With 100 percent man-made components, the Nautilus 2423 CT delivers a high-quality product with durable craftsmanship. The mesh and synthetic upper is durable yet breathable to keep your feet cool. Don’t let the fun colors and sporty look fool you, this lightweight shoe is still built tough with a carbon nanofiber composite safety toe cap. The 2423 meets electrical static dissipating standards with a removable anti-fatigue ESD foam insole made with ESD fabric and EVA padding, as well as a textile ESD strobel board. For additional stability, the shoes include a wedged EVA midsole. The slip and oil-resistant, full-contact outsole is constructed from carbon rubber with an EVA plug wrapped in ESD fabric. Nautilus eliminated exposed metal, so this shoe also meets scratch-resistant workplace requirements.
|Country of Origin||Imported|