On the job or up exploring the trails, you understand that you need the right boots for handling rough and slippery conditions. With its suede outer, this mid-height style from Nevados has you literally covered, offering structured support but allowing ventilation through mesh panels. Specifically for these environments, it delivers cushioning from an EVA sockliner, helps you handle conditions with a rubber cup sole, and protects your toes with a thermoplastic rubber cap.
- Upper is made out of suede leather with breathable mesh panels for ventilation
- Molded EVA and brushed nylon sockliner offer a more comfortable fit
- Moisture-wicking lining helps you stay dry
- Thermoplastic rubber toe cap and heel counter protect your foot’s most vulnerable areas while adding stability
- Removable EVA insole adds extra cushioning
- Lace-up style with metal hardware
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Easily put pair on with front and rear pull-on loops
- High-traction rubber cup sole gives you the grip to explore a range of environments
- Measures 5½ in. tall by 10 in. around
- Weighs 20 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|