It’s one thing to learn how to walk. But, when she’s running, regular shoes don’t offer the right amount of support. Designed for the gymnasium, playground, and field, the 519v1 from New Balance starts off with essential adult features – EVA cushioning, breathable materials, and a traction outsole – and couples that with a hook-and-loop closure for easy on-and-off.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for support
- Textile lining
- Lace-up front with a single hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit
- Rubber toe bumper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Durable, textured rubber outsole
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 7 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up|Velcro
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Girls'
- Best For: Casual Shoes, Fitness Shoes, Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Country of Origin: Imported