There's always another goal – a new distance, one more marathon, and another benchmark toward finding a cure for breast cancer. New Balance gives you the tools to stride off along that longer path and, with the 665 Komen, contributes 5% percent of each sale toward the Susan G. Komen foundation.
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Walking Strike Path® keeps your foot stable through the gait cycle
- ABZORB® cushioning added to the midfoot improves shock absorption
- Lightweight comfort
- Supportive fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole is textured for traction
- Padded tongue and collar
- From 2015 through 2017, New Balance contributed 5% of every MSRP sold from the Lace Up for the Cure® collection to the Susan G. Komen foundation, with a guaranteed minimum yearly donation of $500,000
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh
- Midsole: Cushioned
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 8 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Fitness Shoes, Walking
- Country of Origin: Imported