The anticipated sequel to one of Nike Basketball's newest offerings, the Air Max Infuriate 2 Low Basketball Shoe locks you in with a supportive screen-printed upper stabilized by Flywire cables. A Max Air 180 unit in the heel works with the foam midsole to provide plush comfort and impact cushioning.
- Impact Cushioning: Max Air 180 cushioning in the heel works with a lightweight foam midsole to provide plush comfort when you come down hard.
- Flexible Support: Ultralight, super-strong Flywire cables integrate with the laces to support your foot as you cut and sprint. When you lace up, you get a locked-in feel.
- Durability: The shoe is printed with abrasion-resistant ink to help prevent scuffing on indoor and outdoor courts.
- Mesh and foam tongue for comfort
- Rubber sole provides traction and durability on a variety of surfaces
- Weighs 14 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|