The Nike Air Max Infuriate Low Basketball Shoe offers lightweight stability and plush cushioning for dynamic movement on the court with Flywire cables and a heel Max Air unit.
- Mesh upper for lightweight, breathable comfort
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for dynamic lockdown
- Phylon midsole with Max Air in heel for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Low profile for excellent range of motion
- Nike Air Max Origins – Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort – suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Weighs 13 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|