Item is available for purchase In-Store only. Reserve it now at a store near you.
How much more naturally feeling can you get? Whenever you’re hitting the track or road, Nike’s Downshifter 7 further smoothens your strides, starting with lightweight mesh and foam construction and aiming to reflect your gait with a flexible, deeper-grooved outsole. The result feels barely there yet still supportive and gives you extra grip in just the right places.
- Upper features a combination of breathable mesh and synthetic
- Smooth, breathable fabric lining
- Traditional lace-up closure for a closer fit
- Padded tongue and collar for support
- For neutral to under-pronated feet
- Molded foam footbed for ergonomic support
- Phylon midsole improves flexibility
- Rubber outsole features deeper flex grooves for a more natural range of motion
- Lightweight cushioning
- 12mm drop
- Weighs 10 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: Phylon
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 10 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 12 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported