Item is available for purchase In-Store only. Reserve it now at a store near you.
Keep your running routine simple – footwear included. Nike understands the need for a back-to-basics shoe, and this Flex RN generation goes lightweight all around without forgetting support from the equation. The result, including Flywire technology and a cushioned Phylon midsole, keeps the fit close, comfortable, and flexible and never weighs you down with unwanted excess.
- Engineered, breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays for support
- Fabric lining
- Lace-up closure
- Flywire added to the mid-foot and lacing system lets you adjust the pair for a close, supportive fit
- Padded collar and tongue for lightweight support
- Phylon midsole gives you extra cushioning to smooth out your routine
- Two-piece articulated Flex outsole
- Tri-star outsole uses rubber pods at the toe and heel for improved flexibility and traction and long-lasting wear
- 8mm drop
- Weighs 8.2 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: Phylon
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 8.2 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported