Lightweight and flexible, the Nike SB Solarsoft Portmore II Skateboarding Shoe pairs a minimal look with a modern fit. Its updated Solarsoft sockliner puts you as low to the ground as possible, delivering impact cushioning without sacrificing boardfeel.
- Dual-density Solarsoft sockliner provides both cushioning and support.
- Extended saddle construction hugs ankle for a locked-in feel.
- Tacky gum rubber outsole offers great traction.
- Synthetic Nubuck leather quarter panel resists stretch for lasting midfoot lockdown throughout the life of the shoe.
- Extended toe bumper for grip and durability.
- Low-top silhouette for a nonrestrictive fit around your ankle.
- Weighs 13 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic nubuck
- Midsole: Solarsoft
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 13 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Skate
- Country of Origin: Imported