Designed for natural movement and lockdown during intense workouts, the Nike Free TR7 AMP Training Shoe features a flexible Tri-star sole pattern and supportive Flywire cables.
- Mesh upper with a TPU cage for breathable support
- Flywire cables provide a locked-down feel
- Inner sleeve delivers a comfortable, sock-like fit
- Nike Free foam sole for flexibility
- Tri-star flex grooves offer multidirectional flexibility
- Rubber sections on outsole for durability in high-wear areas
- Nike Free Origins – After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure, and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
- Weighs 7 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|