O’NEILL Guys’ Hyperfreak Boardshorts
You’re not one to sit by the waves – you’re the type to be on the move – and O’Neill’s Hyperfreak Series accommodates everything you could possibly do. Stretchy, soft materials give you a full range of motion and dry quickly, while Hyperthread seams cut down on irritation. The combination, then, lets you fully embrace the ocean, whether you’re surfing or swimming, without worrying about rashes, restriction, and a garment that weighs you down.
- Made out of an 89% polyester/11% elastane blend
- 140% Hyperfreak stretch – this stretchy, fast-drying fabric features a durable water-resistant coating and offers 190% vertical and 180% horizontal stretch
- Hyperfreak Series gives you the most stretch from O’Neill’s line for even more movement and comfort when you swim or surf
- Hyperdry DWR: The highest-quality DWR hyper-drying performance finish available is applied to the fabric, which speeds dry time and maintains a lighter weight boardshort.
- Anti-rash Hyperthread: Anti-Rash Hyperthread eliminates the inseam construction on the boardshort, which lessens the friction causing rash, significantly reducing chafing and irritation caused by wet fabric, surfboard rails, wax, and the salt in seawater
- Hyperthread is a non-abrasive stretch threading allowing for greater freedom of movement and less rash, increasing comfort.
- Welded zippered pocket
- Reflective drawcord
- 20 in. outseam