OBOZ Women's Sawtooth B-Dry Waterproof Low Hiking Shoes, Violet, Wide
The Sawtooth Low B-Dry may be the most go-to shoe in your quiver. With its ridiculous traction, stable and cushioned midsole, and comfortable waterproof, breathable upper, it’s got the goods to get the job done for you, no matter what route your day takes.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile upper
- B-Dry Waterproof Membrane: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of Oboz’s proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- O Fit™ Insole:
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible, and supportive. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsole provides supportive, balanced cushioning.
- Nylon shank offers added support between the heel and forefoot.
- 3D molded heel counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Weighs 13.8 oz. / 425 g
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Width: Wide
- Upper: Nubuck leather and fabric
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: Yes - Nylon
- Avg. Weight (pair): 13.8 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported