OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Boost Jacket
Outdoor Research is not going to say it will make your training run or speed ascent actually fun (as opposed to “fun”), but it will help. Stretch polyester/spandex panels down the sides and under the arms dump heat when you’re working hard uphill, and the mechanical stretch ripstop nylon body blocks the wind to keep you warm when you turn around to head downhill in a cool alpine breeze. Thumb loops and finger loops keep the sleeves down, and a rear pocket holds your energy gel or bar and turns into a stuff pocket when you need to de-layer.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind- Resistant, Breathable, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket, Rear Stash Pockets, Rear Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Reflective Logos, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Internal Thumb Loops, Finger Loops, Low-Pro
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: 100% nylon 20D mechanical stretch ripstop body; 86% polyester, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven panels
- Center Back Length: 28¾” / 73 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.8oz / 163g (L)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Country of Origin: Imported