OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Centurion Gloves
When the terrain looks cold and wet, come prepared with these GORE-TEX® gloves. Waterproof, breathable construction helps your hands stay dry, while for a base degree of warmth, fleece lining holds onto body heat. But, for handling those truly frigid temperatures, EnduraLoft™ insulation is added to the back of the hand for reducing the chill. Then, so you can get just the right amount of control, AlpenGrip™ LT palms hold up to wear and tear while delivering a strong grip.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Outer made out of 100% nylon
- GORE-TEX® insert added for waterproof protection
- 266g 100% polyester EnduraLoft ® Insulation added to back of hand for extra warmth
- 320g 100% polyester fleece palm lining
- AlpenGrip™ LT palm for a sturdier grip
- Breathable, windproof, waterproof, and moisture-wicking construction
- Includes a pull-on loop and glove clip
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure, gusseted entry, and tapered design keep out the cold
- Weighs 6.1 oz.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Clothing Type: Glove
- Insulation Rating: Fleece
- Insulation Type: Fleece|Polyester
- Type: Gloves
- Gender: Men's