Revamping a long-time favorite, the Point N Chute Sensor Gloves are packed with even more insulation to keep you warmer longer. GORE-TEX waterproof protection and a gamut of winter-ready design features make this pair ready to take on all-day mountain adventures.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Pull-On Loop
- Quilted Leather Back of Hand
- Tapered Wrist
- Split Suede Nose Wipe atBack of Thumb and Side ofIndex
- Glove Clip
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Undercuff Construction
- Pre-Curved Construction
- Gusseted Wrist Entry
- FABRIC: GORE-TEX insert
- Main Fabric: Water resistant goat leather and split suede
- Palm: 100% Polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft 133g/m² Insulation 100% polyester
- Back of Hand: 100% polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft 200g/ m² Insulation 100% polyester
- WEIGHT: 8.5 oz./242 g
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium VI, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight||8.5 oz./242 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Polyester/ suede / goat leather|