OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Valley Jacket
Stuff this jacket in your pack for the flash storm that awaits you on your peak-bagging mission, and then brush off the dirt, tuck the wire-brimmed hood into the collar zipper and keep it in your commuter bag for the next office day with a chance of showers. The quiet stretch ripstop nylon fabric doesn’t scream “rain jacket”—or even mumble it. It repels water, moves with you, and stuffs into a pocket when the sun comes out.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Lightweight, Movement- Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood Zips into Collar, YKK® AquaGuard® Zipper Chest Pocket, TorsoFlo™ Venting - Hem-To-Bicep, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: Ventia™ 2.5 L, 100% nylon, 40D mechanical stretch ripstop
- Center Back Length: 30” / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 14.0oz / 398g (L)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Country of Origin: Imported