The tiny Amp 1L packs an impressive spot beam. Waterproof to 100M (330 ft.) and equipped with a large carabiner loop, this handheld light is ready for any condition and easy to clip onto gear. The Amp 1L comes with a snap-on translucent cone to turn it into a marker light, hanging lantern, or area light. When you are done exploring, the Amp 1L will still be your favorite piece of gear with its built-in bottle opener. If you are looking for a light source for your kayak, check out the Amp1L Kayak Mount.
- 360 Light: This light is designed for area illumination, and disperses light in a 360-degree pattern to light up a campsite or other area.
- Focused Narrow Beam: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast-paced activities.
- IPX8 Dive-able lights provide waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters. If Atlantis had flashlights, they would be IPX8.
- LED Optic Collimator: A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator/lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- Maxbright LED: The highest-quality LED available, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED, depending upon the application.
- Power: 100 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Maxbright
- LED Burn Time: 72 Hours
- Batteries: 2 AAA Alkaline
- Weight: 2 oz. / 57g
- Water Resistant: IPX8
- Ideal for backpacking, camping, hiking, fire/rescue, paddling, preparedness, safety/industrial, trade, and travel/EDC
- Spot High: T. 72h, 64m
|Country of Origin